Hello guys, long time since my last post.
We have been busy. What we bring to you today is a new initiative to stop paying tax to our terrorist governments. At least restrict as much cash flow to the fascist scum as possible. We have had enough of them using our tax monies to crush the world and its inhabitants. Not to mention the legislation around paying taxes, is an extremely unlawful affair.
So here is what we are doing.
We are setting up a new trust. A trust in which you guys join and become it’s beneficiaries. A trust which does not pay tax to tyrannical governments who support terrorism. It’s quite simple. You guys give us power of attorney, we sort all the paperwork and court appearances (if there are any). You pay over 20% of the tax you would have paid to them, into an escrow account and then write a promissory note to the trust for the other 80%. This covers your obligation. This shows them your willingness to sort the arrangement if they were only acting lawfully.
We then, with our tax planners and lawful representatives build a rock solid case on why we are not going to pay their unlawful tax demands. After a certain amount of time, when we get your case dropped, the 20% held in escrow comes back to you in full.
Company tax. Self employed. Stamp duty. Income tax (small companies only at this time-big companies we are currently working on notices). Inheritance tax. Council Tax and many more. We tailor build our actions to every case and every case has our full attention.
The trust will then liaise with the councils, bailiffs, or HMRC etc for the beneficiary acting as power of attorney on your behalf.
We believe we can restrict the funds to the machine and in all honesty, everyone of us should stop paying now until we get rid of this corrupt system. Its our duty as human beings to starve the beast. For example, they can’t be dumping chemicals on you from the sky with no funds.
There is obviously a lot more info and technicalities to the process which will all be available in the next couple days by way of a new website.
If this is of interest to you, please contact me and we can get you started in not funding terrorism any more.